Old 2021-11-10, 19:11   #200
GG.

Statusas: Naujasis MB1 Narys
Gyvenamoji Vieta: Riga

GG. is on a distinguished road

Standartinis

Citata:
Pradžioje rašė masterkame View Post
got one like this my self ? what the milage ? how do you like it ? also fighting a heatsoak after 2-3 pulls? next upgrade for me gonna be 4x powerful cooling pump and separate cooling ring for compressor/intercooler.
Congratulations! It is currently at 245'000km. I LOVE it, It is so quiet and smooth. And the acceleration is brutal. I have not noticed a heat soak, to be honest. The temperature stays steady at 80 degrees on the dashboard. But I just recently bought it and it has been cold outside. Don't know if it will be different in the summer heat.

A few of the things I have fixed so far:

[*]the heater would blow only super-hot air, even if set to 12 degrees. Resoldered the temp sensor in the roof panel - 0Eur fix
[*]the start/stop button on the gear lever did not work. Turned out somebody had tried to remove the handle by twisting it, and the pins for the button were bent. 0Eur fix
[*]replaced the washer pump, as it was dead. Very weak stream with the new pump, probably have to clean the lines and nozzles.
[*]replaced valve cover gaskets. Have to replace oil filter housing gasket.
[*]replaced both ABC pressure accumulators, I was getting a low-pressure warning on big bumps.

After replacing the ABC accumulators, I have a problem with the calibration. Tried both Launch and the original MB diagnostic tool.

First I calibrated the plunger travel - successful

Next, I tried to calibrate the level/angle. I used the up/down function on each wheel to get it to proper (eyeballing) ride height and made sure the voltage on each sensor is between 2-3V (they are around 2.3 to 2.5, they are not close to min/max), then I enter the default angle (the values that the diagnostic tool advises) for each wheel, I get to the next screen and it asks me if I want to calibrate with the entered values. And at this moment the right front inclination angle is shown to be 2,6deg, while the rest are LF -15,2 , LR16,2 , RR-13,2.

If i click OK, it sets an error code that the calibration has not been performed properly and the error can only be removed with the original MB diagnostic tool. Have you had any experience with ABC? Any ideas?

GG. neprisijungęs   Cituoti